Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 Years Anniversary with Dada 16Mar11

Time passes real fast. One glance and 5 years are gone. May more 5 years come to us as we experience the smiles; the adventures: the ordinary; and the laughter..

After our work, we went for korea cuisine at thomson area - Auntie Kim's
but.. I would only give the restaurant 3 stars.
The food were very expensive and most of them comes in small portions (not worth the price).
We ordered Kinchi Tofu Stew (super small bowl - $14.50),
Pancake - $16 (order only if you go in groups of 4 as it's very big),
Charcoal BBQ Chicken (super small portion, not well marinated as compare to what I had in Korea & not BBQ by ourselves - $22) &
Kimchi Chicken Fried Rice - $15

That would be my last visit to Auntie Kim's

Side dishes were not bad, especially the Kimchi.
Different places offer different kinds of Kimchi and not all were to my liking.
But the restaurant's Kimchi suits me to the extreme. LOVE IT!

Having the ready-cooked bbq chicken in vege-wrap.
After visiting Korea to taste their authentic Korean Dishes, There's really quite some room for Singapore's Korea Restaurants to catch up.

I've got flowers from ch early morning at around 9 plus. He didn't deliver the flowers himself, it's a florist delivery man who sent it to my office.
I received an unknown number call while I was working in the office at 9 plus and suddenly, I heard some vibrations from my handphone (my handphone is always in silent mode). I picked it up and the guy said: Miss you have a delivery at the guard house so could you please come down and collect it? I was shocked for a few seconds and eventually, my excitment and happiness overlapped the shock. I happily walked to the guard house and couldn't stopped smiling. It was a real surprise! And I LOVE Surprises!

Sitting under my block for gifts exchange after the dinner.
I drove his van home and I'm proud to say that I'll soon become a very skilled MANUAL DRIVER :)
Actually, we only exchanged cards as we couldn't find any items that we really liked (the design and style of the item). But, I'll be giving him a Sony MP3 which was ordered online(cater for running purpose) and it's currently at delivery stage. As for mine, it's still open for choices.
Presents for me = A bouquet of flowers and a D.I.Y. card (he insisted that it's scrapbooking -_-).
Presents for him: A D.I.Y. Scrapbooking card (real scrapbooking) and a Sony MP3.

His card for me. I was touched by the effort in doing the card as I didn't expect much of his creativy.
Thanks dada! I LOVE the card.

My card for him: Our candid photos to commenmorate our 5th Year together.

-ahcai

No comments: