Thursday, April 21, 2011

ZongHong's 26th Birthday 11Apr11

It was ZongHong's 26th Birthday and my colleagues and I decided to celebrate with him (don't you think we are so loving? -_-) We went for a dinner session at Chinatown, having authentic Korea Cuisine (I loved Korean Cuisine and apparently it's becoming a trend as all my colleagues loved it too).

Thumbs up for the food and I will patronized the restaurant again. Does that reflects my review of the restaurant? There were five of us and we ordered quite a whole lot of food. Rameyon Kimchi Stew was so rarely seen in Singapore and there, the shop provides it. LOVE IT!! Although you may be shocked by the prices initially, but after some evenly distribution of the cost among, it's still considered as a usual price when we dine out. I paid $21 for all those sumptuous Korean Cuisine and I assure that Korean lovers would crave for more.

Ok, enough of all that great reviews of the restaurant. We got ZongHong a casual red crumpler bag (he voiced out his preferred present when I asked him) and he loved it. "Good la!"

while waiting for the Mashisoyo food to be served
introducing my STE colleagues:
Top Left: Nicholas and ZongHong
Bottom Right: TingYi (my supervisor), me and Lwin

side dishes that were commonly served when having Korean Cuisine
Free flow!!
Group photo and delicious food :)

OS: Time for me to sleep after blogging three posts at one go (customized to post on different days). It's 1:37am now. Good Night (",)

-ahcai

No comments: