Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sponge cake baking class

I really love my current company because they always organize subsidized courses /activities / 1-day-trip-holidays for their beloved and hardworking employees like *ahem* me
(心虚 while saying this LMAO)

ok anyway, I attended this sponge class baking class yesterday together with a few of my colleagues. Only paid $25 for it! Not sure about the original price but from the look of the prices of other courses they offer on their website, all courses are above $100 so i think it's super worth la!

recipes for 7 inch vanilla sponge cake
Chef yue and Chef Gina (cai and chee hong's poly course mate!)
overall view of the class
whisking
the 'naked' cake after baking for 20mins.
decorations for the cake
TADAAA my Doraemon cake!
I'm so proud of myself :D
Cute to the max!

approx 20+ students and my cake was the selected 6 to be given a $10 cafe voucher!

Top left - Gina
Top right - mine
Bottom Left - Lay Khim
Bottom right - Andy
Chef Judy Koh is a culinary consultant and principal of Creative Culinaire
For more information on the courses they offer, please visit http://www.creativeculinaire.com/

-yue

No comments: