Monday, June 13, 2011

Ignorant and Foolish

It's so frustrating to have an ignorant and foolish sibling that does all sorts of childish things to you. Irritating! It just made me want to teach her a lesson. Maybe not one, but many lots of lessons to be a grown up.

I guess all of you who knows me well, must have guessed that the topic is my elder sister. What kind of words should I use to describe her? Selfish; Ignorant; Lazy; Dirty; Unhygienic; Childish; and the most important of all, Unfilial.

My note to her:
To: Theng

Your own stuffs, please pack yourself. Don't always rely on the maid to pack your room and your stuff. Your bed, your clothes, your pyjamas, your used cotton wool etc. I've already told Chris (the maid) not to help you pack your stuffs anymore. These simply chores I believe you will be able to complete yourself. You're already 27 so please be like a 27 year-old adult. Even your water bottle you also need the maid to help you to wash?

Pyjamas: Bring them to the toilet for washing instead of just leaving them on the floor.
Bed: Pack your own bed.
Clothes: Store them in your cupboard and don't leave them lying on my bed. I was kind enough to let you put them on my bed but you didn't clear them off when I came back. So you will have to find a new storage for them.
Used cotton wool: Throw them away YOURSELF and don't leave them lying around on the floor. Expect the maid to help you clear? Are you handless or legless?
Water Bottle: Wash YOURSELF!

*You act like a "fei ren" when you do all these selfish acts. Please grow up! Don't wait for people to spoonfeed you!

Note: Your act of removing the TV controller battery is so childish. But anyway, I can still switch on the TV with other methods. So your effort is wasted. Now, have a taste of your own medicine!

Warning: If you wanted to do something childish again, I suggest you think twice. Because I'll make sure you suffer the same loss at least twice the amount. Please "zi wo jian tao"!

her always messy room

items that have been lying around since we moved in the house

she could spent lots of money on herself instead of giving parents allowance
FYI: she's been working for about 10 years
not a single allowance penny was given to our parents
she loves herself more than anyone else

still have the face to buy a iPhone 4
thumbs up for not feeling any guilt

never in her lifetime did she ever packed and tidy her bed
NEVER!

Her clothes lying around everywhere

Her used cotton wool
She just threw them on the floor waiting for the maid to clear
Come on! The maid is not to look after you, but the elderly at home

Towel chucked on the bed stairs

Her pyjamas were always saw lying in the same location
Waiting for the maid to pick it up for you again?
Gosh!

Childish act to remove the TV controller battery
My present for her is the same treatment that she gave me
She should be taught a lesson seriously
A taste of her own medicine!

My stuffs are very minimal and all packed nicely at a corner
So what's wrong with her?

OS: Those who wanted to know more, you can go to my facebook or search for my sister fb name TingTing Yap and see the comments etc. It was like a shooting game with comments shooting here and there. I have nothing to hide and only people who did something wrong, would be angry at the other party. She thought she could always be the queen at home. Someone has to put a stop to it but apparently at the moment, she doesn't feel remorseful at all. Even my mum agreed that we should teach her a lesson. Ha! The truth is very obviously revealed.
-ahcai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TING TING PLS WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!

quek said...

pity ahcai for having to put up wif such a MONSTER sister all these years... :( ahcai jia you! :)