Friday, June 24, 2011

Seoul Yummy with Dada 21May11

Food, Food, Food is what the both of us thought of all the time. Ha! I'll get really excited, especially when it comes to my favorite food, Korean Cuisine or Desserts. This fine day, we went to Seoul Yummy restaurant located at Square 2 to satisfy my craving for Korean food. For your info, Square 2 is a shopping centre catering mostly for Korean residents or Korean lovers, selling mostly Korean products and food.

I must say, Seoul Yummy offers a very reasonable good price and with high standards too. You can have half a ginseng chicken broth at $13.99+ (not necessary to get a whole chicken if you come in small groups) which is definitely value for money. The taste is also fantastic and you can even find glutinous rice inside the chicken. Thumbs up! The only flaw might be the small side dishes that were served before your orders came. It doesn't have any unique or special taste to keep me from craving more.

But overall, I still conclude that it's a MUST TRY Korean restaurant. Highly recommended to people who are really in for Korean Cuisine. It's reasonably cheap and yummy!

I'll suggest that you can skip the barley tea as it's quite bitter
ice water would be better

the not-so-fantastic side dishes

super delicious main course dishes
Saba fish; Ginseng Chicken Broth; Brown Rice; & Glass Noodles
Shiok!

-ahcai

No comments: