Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bakerzin 28Sep11

It was a weekday which I had applied leave from work. It was so SHIOK to be lying on bed, waiting for the sun to rise up completely before preparing myself for a day full of activities.

On our schedule, we had planned to go for Macdonald breakfast at NYP, then to Wild Wild Wet (with vouchers going to expire soon) and then to Tampiness 1 for Bakerzin dinner. Of course, we did as planned with no interesting hiccups along the way :(

Macdonald breakfast had always been fulfilling and satisfying so I totally INDULGE in it. Hotcakes with sausage are always my favorite and I ordered it every time I had breakfast at Mac. Then, it was Wild Wild Wet, with super little people inside. No crowd equals no queue and I totally LOVE it. Tired after the swimming experience, we headed to Tampiness 1 for our Bakerzin feast (I had bought Bakerzin vouchers from Groupon, again and it's also going to expire soon).

Food we ordered: Aglio Alio and another pasta which I forgot the name of it, mushroom soup, 8-piece chicken wings and a New York Cheesecake. The only item that I don't really like are the chicken wings. It just doesn't taste right with the condiments put in but there is still something unique about it I must say. It's not awful and I emphasize here, it just doesn't suit my taste. Of course, I LOVE the dessert so much as usual. I might just patronize again for it's desserts :)

The menu looks SUPER appetizing don't you think so?

delicious food served!

Individual photos with my favorite dessert (",)
-ahcai

No comments: