Monday, October 03, 2011

Baking Lessons 16Aug11

I chanced upon this baking class poster while I was walking to teach tuition one evening (I would always walked pass the community center just opposite my house). I got so interested in it and signed up for the Chocolate Molten Lava Cake and Brownie course. It cost me $28 for the lesson and $8 for the ingredients. If it's for a skills learning session, I think it's worth it. Sometimes, minor mistakes in the baking process might just be the reason of your unsuccessful attempt.

Of course, I did picked up some useful skills and was super eager to test them out at home but it's a shame that I still did not have the chance to do so (with my mum strongly against me for making a mess of her kitchen and discouraging me as I had more failed attempts than successful ones). I will do so one day, maybe when she's not at home to nag me. LOL!

The empty classroom with 7-8 students
(waiting for others to join in)

Recipes; Baking moulds; Ingredients etc

Final masterpiece :)
Looks super yummy and it taste delicious too
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla ice cream = Heavenly life

-ahcai

No comments: