Tuesday, February 28, 2006

back

hoho, i shall start blogging again tis coming month & i shall share my attachment fun & bad wif u all. my attachment will start next week. YES! NEXT WEEK! omg.. fast & sudden right! lolx..no lah, i actually knew where i going last week le, but no time & kinda lazy to blog. keke..
In the 1st place. i'm suppose to go to a design firm at a ULU place at bendemeer road and I oso dunno where e hell izit lah, but when i open & check my placement again today, i saw tt the venue has changed without me being informed at all lor. But i was quite glad as tis new venue is at somewhere near raffles place, the Equity Plaza. Hmm, frankly speaking i oso dunno where izit again lah. lolx! gonna check it out cos e person juz called me up & go down for an interview tml. its exiting! but on e other hand, scare... the person said tt i've to bring down all my port folio, my pass years result & any other relevant document & report at 3.30pm!
so sudden man, and i juz came back from my chalet, still slacking.. tml den see how lah, haha! okok, i shall end here. continue my attachment story tml! =p btw, my attachment is 450/mth, weili how much is urs last time huh? very little right! nvm, i'll continue my part time at wisma anyway! muahaha!

-fAnG tInG-

No comments: