Monday, February 20, 2006

wm's back!


weimin's back from India!
Suppose to reach s'pore at 8.30am, but the flight was delayed.
by the time he reached Singapore, it was about 12 noon.
I reached the airport exactly at 12pm and
waited at the arrival hall with a cute flower in my hand.
I plan to give him a BIG WAVE n hug,
before forcing him to carry the cute welcome gift himself - I know he'll feel paiseh *wuahaha*
I waited approximately about 1 & a half hour before he's out due to a LOST luggage.
had to make a lost & found report blah blah blah... and it dragged till 1.30pm?
I wasn't angry/impatient at all *surprised* have I become a better person? *oops*
He brought lotsa gifts back for me
My favourite was a peacock feather fan & a white marble jewellery box.
Suppose to have an anklet which cost abt S$60
BUT IT'S PLACED IN THE LOST LUGGAGE *sobz*

Oh... and he was SO amazed by the Taj Mahal, that he brought tons of souvenir on Taj Mahal itself: Ranging from keychains to pen holders? I was like: "Why did you buy that for?" *LOL*

He also brought a few boxes of India Chocoate. Taste really "Indian-ish" *yucks*
believe me, I didn't make that up.
I have NO idea why the chocolate taste THAT way.
Some interesting stuff that weimin told me abt India:
  • Their budget schools - don't even have four walls, one floor, one ceiling.
  • Beggars: LOTS of them - grp of kids surrounded him, snatching the food in his hand
  • How an India police man extorted S$20 from him to "allow him to smoke in the airport"
  • No Babes: only fat aunties
  • He and a few of his friends brought some stuff for 3000 rupee, yet his Indian friend got the same ones at 400 rupee (-_-)
  • The Taj Mahal One of the seven wonder of the world, the over 300 year old white marble Taj is the main draw in the city of Taj, attracting the maximum numer of tourists in the city of Agra. Taj is the mausoleum built by Shah Jehan for his queen Mumtaz Mahal. The construction is said to have taken 22 years to complete, starting from 161, with over 20,000 craftsman working round the clock.
  • Blah blah blah

Note: I LOVE MY WEIMIN =D

-yuemei

No comments: