Saturday, April 08, 2006

*&%#@%^&*

it's Saturday...
WHY AM I BLOGGING!?
Sat & Sun are suppose to be weimin/yuemei's day.
we will meet early in the morning for Breakfast,
then slack at his house till noon,
have Lunch & sleep till evening.
of cos.... we're then have our dinner. =)
*pls note that food are important in my life*
my P.E.R.F.E.C.T. D.A.Y.
NO ONE's allowed to ruin it!!!!
Having plans on these two days is a strict NO-NO for both of us.
today's a little special:
we went swimming!
he's fast. lost to him in every single "event"
frog style, free style, back stroke, holding breathe, diving etc.
enjoyed ourselves.
BUT some stupid friends asked him out for a stupid b'day celebration
so my perfect day ended at 4pm & i was sent home
they're going marina for steamboat - without me.
he did ask me to go along.
but who wants to eat with HIS frens?!
ok...ok... i know i shouldn't feel this way
i didn't scold/give him attitude either.
this doesn't happen often so he's forgiven.
*i LOVE WEIMIN* =D
-yuemei

No comments: