Friday, April 07, 2006

tou tiao

GUESS WAT!!!
**(pigu, sry to let u down le! Haha! But i cant help without sharing it with my darlings~!! ;p)
Here's how it started.! Today i saw a green man (green t-shirt) in my shop and i was so shock cos tt guy was our long lost MIA camera man PIGU!! haha! Tot he was so sweet to come say hi to me but i realise tt i was wrong when i saw a green lady! OMG , guess who?!? Dun need to say, its his gf lah! They are wearing couple clothes, orh.. so sweet! one day i muz force gy to wear couple clothes with me again le. haha!
But u noe wat.. he actually told me not to tell u guys abt tis man! Wat i feel is pigu should be super proud to be wearing tt top wif his gf since its already on ur body liao mah.. Dun need to feel paiseh or ask me not to tell others wan lor. hee.. Now, i'm telling the whole world tt pigu has a lovely gf! She bought a bustier babydoll pron dress at my shop and its so KAWAII..! At first she's really shy & dare not walk out of e fitting room to show pigu but at last took e courage to step out yeah. (This type of reaction which makes both blush and heart beats faster is wat me & wl always mentioned = the purest love) orh~~~ ;p pigu, NI SHI XIN FU DE..!! =)
Sad tt pigu cant join us tis sun for cycling cos he'll b wrking but its ok. We'll enjoyy ourselves! haha! Hope tt u can join us nxt week at MOS k! Bring ur gal along, 4 in love has been looking forward to meet up with tis da^shao and not forgetting ah cai's dearest CH lah! hehehe...
LAst thing of e day i wanna COMPLAIN.!! Complain abt one bloody person at my wrk place there! And tt is none other den e designer Faizin. Since we moved to our new place, i'll wait for him outside e buona vista bus stop everday. But everday he makes me wait for at least half an hr and still find excuses to get away! Worst still , he told me tt tis morning he'll hav to come super early at 8am to finish up a proposal. So as to accomodate wif his time, i woke up damn early and reach the bus stop at 8.10 cos i noe he'll b late. Fcuking hell..! He actually reach at 9.40! 1 & half hr late! My precious slp! My beauty! My time! All messed up by tis bloody hell. And when i waited him for 1hr liao, he still hav e cheek to msg me to ask me help buy coffe for him! I super fed up & fcuk him up wif my reply. Asking him not to waste my time and i wont b so stupid to walk here & there to help him buy a pathetic coffee lor. Although i he's e one giving me a lift into e ulu place but i juz cant help to scolh him today. Not my fault ok, dun try to b funny again.. ;< *diaoz
Today i had lunch wif my boss & Jasmin as Faizin went mosque today. They asked how i come in & out of e office everyday and I cant help but to start complaining to them how i wait for tt "guy" everyday & they actully laugh at my so big reaction sia! Den my boss suggest mayb i can come from queenstown there as it'll not b tt ulu. Haiz, see how lah.. But i lazy to go one big round.. mayb i should continue to b a fool and wait for him for e 4days i have left. Start counting down bah! Next thurs is e last day liaoz! Wohoho! Get me out!!
*** Really look forward to MOS wif u guys yeah! ;p yuemei pls come! 1 night nia, weimin wont vanish! hehe.. Will b either nxt fri or sat. To b confirm. Pigu, u're IN too! hehehe..
(Ah cai & CH still at honeymoon period ah! still not blogging.. hmph!)
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: