Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ah cai's new recipe
Hohoho.. I did a new recipe again.. As usual, i borrowed a baking bk from e library & tried out 1 of e recipes. It's called e sometink "fruit frost". Haha.. It only needs 20min preparation time so i decided to do it(althought it takes 3 hrs for freezing). Quick & easy making desserts :) Hee.. Actually, to say it simple, i'm lazy lah.. Well.. As for e outcome.. Lots of feedback were negative. Hai.. I'm disappointed sia.. Only my papa said tat it's nice(i guess he's trying to make mi feel better so he told a white lie :(). It's simply too SOUR.. I used yogurt as e main ingredient & add a whole lemon together in it.. Nvm.. No losing heart. I'll try out another new recipe soon --> E Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie. Muhahahaha.. I'm more confident in baking cookies :) & it's edible. I GUARANTEE.. I may failed alot of times but i will continue to Jia You Jia You de.
NOTE : Vincent was laughing like nobody care when i was blogging.. (Vincent : Hahahaha....) He was forever laughing at mi lah.. Sianz.. -_-"
Btw, weili's drawing was really cute. Keep up e gd work.. Dun need to pycho mi go clubbing. Not interested.. U all jia you ba..
-ahcai(",)-

No comments: