Thursday, May 25, 2006

hoho~ let me share wif u all e photos i took wif my poly frienz on e cycling trip we had yest! =)took a snap shot on e way..
took 1 for myself too! trying to shoo from my camera huhthe "castle beach"
waoh~
sandcastle signage
special thanx to helpful camera man =)on the "rock"did u notice a person (black dot) swimming in e sea?crabbyhamstermewords on rock?!?e all times favourite jetty!our bikejaq , me, joancrab againme againjoan againblushed facesjoan "langa" e treein mac.. *shack* me & pinky (hankerchief)
happy meal! yummy~
tis is for weili! hehe~!
brought them to e airport there too! but tis time i cant find e giant spider neh~
totally shack after yest, almost paralyse when i woke up tis morning
so i pon schl! haha!
k lah, i gonna go wrk liaoz! buaiz!
-fAnG tInG-

No comments: