Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ahcai's new job (",)

Tada! It's been such a long time since i've update our lovely blog le. Haha.. Had been busily engrossed wif work lately therefore haven't got e time. Gotta tell everyone abt my new job (",)



I had got my first full-time job at T. S. Tay & Associates company which is located at Peace Centre. I was a receptionist cum admin cum typist in e company. Although everytink was quite new to mi as i hadn't had much experience in it but.. I had been adapting to e environment well. Haha.. & over there, u noe who my best frenz is? It's my lady boss.. Haha.. She's very cute & funny de.. But i haven got a chance to take a photo wif her. Nx time ba.. Now, take a look at my kawaii office :)tis is my company.. Wee-u-wee :p

noe wat tis open flower means? it means tat our boss is in a happy gd mood :)wat abt tis? Bad mood of course..tis is my kawaii desk.. wif all notes n stationery.. Hee~my best frenz during work.. radio tunning Yes 933.. Cool man!

sweets for clients.. but i'm eating dem most of e time.. Oops! ^.^

-ahcai-

No comments: