Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ahcai's graduatin day :)

Emm.. Waited for so long to blog my graduation photos. Pai seh.. Lazy cum no time cum busy.. I tink it took place on 12 June 2007 ba. I went there alone (ch find lots of excuses not to come together wif mi) but luckily still got my poly frenz wif mi. Haha.. I even met my Pigu.. Cucumber & my buddy.. Hee~ Took pics wif all of dem but forgot my buddy.. Oops! Cucumber & my buddy had already become members of e botak family. *Points e finger at dem & laugh out loud :p* LOL! K k.. Come on & take a look ba ^.^E very beautiful background of our ceremony (",)seow wei & mi on candid :phuo guang dun like to smile huh -_-huo guan & mi having a twist photo.. Yeah! >.<close up pic on huo guang & mi.. not bad sia..e three musketeers.. Huhu~von & miPigu.. Pigu.. Pigu.. LOL >.<all clever ppl muz definitely be wearing specsbotak cucumber.. HAHAHA~4 beauties in our class.. *BHB sia -_-*had a pic wif my super clever ex-classmate zuo yuane giant & mi.. LOL!a formal pic of all those who attended e graduation..is tis in dunearn? yong heng jumped out from nowhere..kok hing on e candid.. say cheese (",)

wah! big wenhan wear so formal.. still got tie leh.. Haha ^.^

-ahcai-

No comments: