Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Last Day in T.S. Tay :(

Last Tues was my last day in T.S. Tay & Associates (my company). *Sob :(* As i had to prepare myself for tis 'start sch day', therefore i gotta resign early. Of course, i took alot of photos wif dem. I'm sure gonna miss dem, my lady boss, my boss, e audit department, e tax department, e typing department & M Tay. Dey even prepared farewell gifts for mi. Aww~ So touched sia.. * eyes filled wif tears* All these muz have cost alot.. Over here, i wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all my colleges. Thanx for everytink.. K k.. Enough of e mushy mushy tok. Come & take a look at e photos ba ^.^

tis is our company's 'family tree', done by mi.. D.I.Y sia >.<took a photo jus before my digi cam run out of batt :pthere's Willie, June, mi & Terence on e pic :)Shei Shei's group: Shei Shei, Angela, Elaine, Grace & Rajoo (left to right)Ping Kee's group: Linda, Chun Hong, Szee Ying & Ping Kee (clockwise direction)Steve's group: Chee Way, Terence, Steve & Fang Fang (left to right)Tax Dept: MayLing, Lawrence & Cynthia (clockwise direction)Took a photo wif Carinthia & gang (",)Individuals photos.. Cool~Wati & June on candid.. Smile :)Tis pic looks a bit blur.. Haha.. >.<e card from my collegesinside viewall e wishings from dem..Aww~ so sweet of u all.. I'll miss u all too :(an adidas bag jus in time for mi to bring to sch (",)a golden packet from my lady boss & her wishings :)gift from my audit manager Andrew..Andrew's blessings..It's a passion fruit combo bath set from body shop..consist of body scrub, body butter, bath gel & soap.. so touched..another gift from colleges as well.. their blessings on e wrapping paper..it's a brand from Parker..

a name card holder & a pen..

-ahcai-

No comments: