Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lantern festival 2008

LIGHTING UP LIVES WITH LANTERN FANTASY 2008

Singapore Chinese Garden Lantern Festival 2008F8 – Hello Kitty Go Races!
29th August to 28th September 2008
6pm to 11pm daily
___________________________________________________
Went Chinese garden to see Lantern last Sunday.
Yes.. i know it's very old school. LOL.
the last time me n weimin went was... few year back...
that time was Disney theme!
SO CUTE!
and this year chinese garden proudly presents:
HELLO KITTY & FRIENDS!
=)met xueshi & Dexter at the entrance!
*ym sings yang cheng ling's "ai mei"
bridge near the entrance
oh my... don't steal my bf!
my stupid weimin playing a fool in the garden
SO CUTE!!!
my favourite! yellow.. yellow.. dirty fellow!
me & xs
see that black bird behind me?
it's weimin's favourite!
melody having high tea!
hello to hello kitty!
he insist to wait for bus at the bus stop
and he got punished for playing a fool in public. haha!
Isn't it cute!
hee!
me, me, me!
oh, fireworks!
-yue






No comments: