Thursday, September 11, 2008

xueshi's 21st

my bestie poly mate & colleague...
XUESHI's
21st birthday
______________________________________
Cake cutting at Tacam Steel Pte Ltd on 29 Aug

hmm.. the whole setting looks familiar...
cos I cake my 21st bday cake at the same spot 8 mths ago! ha
All the aunties...
and all the uncles. oops!
unwanted keys given to us on our 21st bday.
left belongs to xueshi, and the one on the right is mine.
_______________________________________
Birthday chalet at aloha changi on 31 Aug
yep, I'm always the one in charge of decorations!
looks more like a wedding huh? lol
xueshi's bday autograph book!
I'm sooo proud of myself!

yummy!

ym, vinc's gf, xs, ws

satay man!
poly representatives. only the 2 of us. boohoohoo!
TSPL
*ai mei rang ren shou jin wei qu~*
awww..
-yue


No comments: