Saturday, March 20, 2010

ahcai's bdae celebration with NTU friends - 18Mar2010

This wed, Zhu Jiang, Zuo Yuan, Von and Weisi celebrated my 23rd bdae at Jurong Safra K-Box. Muhahaha.. It's really been long since I last sang (not to mention abt Horsey bdae singing session as I really didn't sing much) and I'm really looking forward to it.

The 5 of us went to grab a bite at the Japanese FoodCourt in Safra before we went then hurriedly race towards K-Box. We went there for several purposes. 1st, of course is to sing. 2nd, is to force zy to sing for us. 3rd, is bcos it's at a simply too gd to be true cheap price of $8 nett for 3 hrs of singing.

I believed everyone (besides me) had lots of fun and I even got a red packet from quite a num of my NTU friends. Yes! I like practical presents :)

Filling our stomachs before going for a gd singing

We were really happily singing
It's a rare scene for zy to be so open. OOPS!

Really sang a lot and we were CRAZY!

Red packet from ZUOYUAN, ZHU JIANG, YVONNE, WEISI, LING, JASON, SIANG LOON, CHEN MING and CHEE WEE
Thanks guys (",)

-ahcai

No comments: