Friday, March 26, 2010

A Good Deed

What happened some minutes ago..

I went to the ladies washroom located at basement 4 in the business library block. When I was about to enter to one of the cubicles to do my business, suddenly an iPhone ringtone rang. I got a shock as there was no other people inside the washroom except me. I went for a quick search and still, couldn't see anyone else in sight.

Although I was wondering how and where the ringtone came from but I decided to do my stuffs first. After washing my hands, I heard the message ringtone of the iPhone again. Then, I decided to find out where the iPhone is. After searching for some time and with my intelligence, I finally found it. It's trapped inside a tiny mini gap which is really unnoticeable behind the sanitary pad bin.

Immediately, I called the last missed call from the phone and tada.. the owner's friend picked it up. Her friend Shannon, was kind of speechless and dunno what to say. He then pop the question after some awkward silence: Do you happen to have the phone with you now?

I was giggling in my heart and replied him: Of course! If not how am I going to call you? LOL! I guess he was shocked by my response and apologize to me immediately. I giggled again and OS in my heart: I was just joking!

When we met up and I returned the phone to the owner, I could really feel that she was extremely grateful and emotional as she kept thanking me. It really felt good when you did a good deed. Be it giving up a seat in the public transport; or helping those in need; or returning lost items to their rightful owner. Although the iPhone was in my possesion for not more than 5 minutes, I'm still happy that I did the right thing :)

A Good Deed a day, keeps you Happy everyday :)

-ahcai

No comments: