Thursday, September 23, 2010

Teacher's Day 2010 :)

Although I'm only a private tuition teacher, but I still got a gift from my student Geraldo. Happy :) Currently, I'm having 4 students on hand, a Pri. 4, two Pri. 5 and a Sec. 4 one, teaching Chinese and Maths. It was pretty tough when I started teaching each and every student, especially Andrew (has an attitude problem) but I decided to persist on and try to teach them as much as I could. End of the year examinations are nearing and both my students and me are going to try our best to improve and score well. Jia You!

Dear Teacher Audrey, Thank you for teaching me Maths and Chinese. I hope that you can teach me next year. Now, I've got hundred for my Maths again and I have improved my Chinese from 65 to 71 marks this CA2.
From Geraldo
Have a HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
Aww~ So SWEET!

A purple look-like mouse soft toy present
-ahcai

No comments: