Sunday, December 12, 2010

4inl0ve's Studio Photos 11Dec10

It's 4inl0ve's first time ever to have our portfolios taken at a studio. But.. the studio is super cui as its a super tiny mini one (just a mini branch of Serangoon Broadway). I got this photo package during my convocation at $50 which entitles me for a 8R studio photo with frame. No make-up, no costumes, no nothing (what can you expect from a $50 deal). We decided to go with our own theme (initially was a white bed sheet but was changed to body-fitting black dresses last minute, and I really mean last minute - a day just before the shoot) instead of the normal graduation boring theme.

I doubt the studio ever had this kind of requests before as the studio was just for shooting graduation photos purposes. I told the photographer (was corrected by himself after we called him camera man) that we wanted S.N.S.D style, asking him to guide us along as it's our first time doing this kind of shots. He was taken by surprise initially, taking some glances at the S.N.S.D i-weekly magazine that I brought along but had only to go for it (we left him with no choice).

As expected, we were super stiff in the shots and I believed the photographer were clueless on handling us too. Awkwardness was the only word I could use but we did manage to find a photo with our best looks. Great! I will upload it up when I received it in around 10 days time.

Rehearsing with the white bed sheet
OMG! So embarrassing!

dressed up in black dresses and posing while waiting for our slot
what do you think of our new looks?

after the stiff photo shots, we revert back to our old normal selves and had some mischievous poses
AH! THAT IS OUR REAL LOOKS!!

taking some vain photos inside the washroom
OS: we really don't suit formal photo shoots *_*

relieved and happy inside the washroom
I really loved the big mirror inside

we were starving (wanted to look our best at the photo shoot so ate little for lunch) and decided on Fish & Co for dinner
everyone was delighted :)

delicious food after a long day was definitely a must-have to reward ourselves


Another thing to mention, I'm having my wisdom tooth surgery next Sunday 19Dec10 at 9am. The thought of it makes my hair stand!
-ahcai

No comments: