Saturday, December 04, 2010

TÜV SÜD PSB DnD - 26 Nov 2010

Time flies and I've been working at my current company for 3 mths as well!
Perhaps a little introduction on my new company and my work scope:-

TÜV SÜD PSB is a recognised testing body that provides services for product certification, auditing, testing and inspection.

As a Certification Executive in the Product Inspection centre, I am the one in charge of Mechanical products under the "Product Listing scheme"

In summary, regulated building products will need to be certified under this scheme and I'll be the one giving advice on acceptable test standards, processing applications, going through test reports, conducting factory / site inspections etc to ensure that the product complies to the requirements.

I'm glad to say that I LOVE MY JOB! :D
(at least up to now and minus the chim and wordy test reports)

I get to meet people from different trades and get out of the boring office for site / factory inspection. This means that I will need to travel if their factory is out of Singapore!
(But of cause I will need to wait till I'm more experienced)
I only followed my senior to Batam ONCE for an on job training to date. :(
Eh, my buddy went Japan before leh! ENVY.


感动落泪 for making the RIGHT decision to quit my previous job after 3 years.
A round of applause for me please.
You seriously need to find a job that you enjoy working, a nice environment with good colleagues because out of the 7 days in a week, you are working for 5 days!
TRUST ME, you'll feel happier when you wake up every morning.

Ok back to the main topic which I intend to blog - my DnD!
This is the FIRST DnD in my life because my previous company is just too ***** (lost for words) to even organise a dinner at kopitiam.
I will be contented to have anyyyyy form of simple company gathering
BUT NO THEY DON'T HAVE IT. *&^%$#@
________________________________________________

DnD was held at RWS Convention Centre on 26 Nov 2010.
Staff were allowed to go home at 3pm to prepare for the night!

Pictures taken by professional photograhers were made into coasters

The cui-iest 冷盘 I've ever eaten
Welcome to TÜV SÜD PSB Dinner and Dance 2010!


















-yue

No comments: