Sunday, December 26, 2010

TUV SUD PSB - xmas lunch

Auditing and Inspection department had a simple xmas lunch on the eve of Christmas!
And of cause Turkey, logcakes and gift exchange is a MUST in any xmas party!

M&M cap in my favourite yellowwww! :)
I assume it's supposed to melt on my head instead of my mouth?
Phang and Goh

From left - yue mei, Siew Jing, TING (my buddy!), Li Fang, Andy

From top left - Cecilia, Janice, Linda
From bottom left - Riena, Gina, Leon a.k.a Barney (my cap is from him), Julia
Gifts!


Leon and Amanda (she lives in teck whye too!)
chop-chop-kali-pop opening speech
"eh faster leh, can't wait to eat"
Vivienne
Door gift

my cap in the left green-blueish gift wrap

PS: I accidentally deleted the photo of the feast we had for lunch but oh well I'm too lazy to re-upload it. Just imagine turkeys, logcakes, honey ham and some finger food on a long table. LOL

-yue

No comments: