Thursday, July 14, 2011

AVA's at Togi 29Jun11

This was our second meet-up for dinner. It's my turn to treat and of course, it's Korean Cuisine again. We met up after work this fine day at Chinatown's Korean Togi Restaurant. It was my first time there and a first time for the both of them too. Oh! I forgot to introduce who they are. Ashley and Vivien, both are my boyfriend's brothers' girlfriends. It sounds complicated isn't it? LOL! As our age are about the same, we can totally click, with fashion and food and boyfriends. Ha! I have a very strong feeling that we'll be very good friends, really :)

looking at the menu deciding what to have
it's my call that night!

the korean food looks super delicious right?
but I only like the Saba fish and the mini silver fish
the rest of the food were normal, didn't really amazed me

I bought some desserts, COVA cakes from paragon
I bought vouchers from sgdeal.sg at a discounted price!
SHIOK!!

from left: Ashley (big brother's girlfriend)
Ahcai - Me (youngest brother's girlfriend)
Vivien (second brother's girlfriend)
*that's why I named us as AVA but it still sounds weird..

I've D.I.Y notebooks for the both of them :)
Yes! I'm so into these D.I.Y stuffs

-ahcai

No comments: