Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Father's Day Celebration 26Jun11

My family had celebrated Father's Day a week later of the actual day at a nearby restaurant (Senja - Cashew Community Centre), having a big feast and a get-together with all our family members.

Seriously speaking, I love my nephews and niece a lot! They look so cute when they are very obedient. Ha! I love my family a lot as well, in times of good and bad. And of course, that excludes my elder sister. I don't love her, but I don't hate her to the core too. I'm one who forgets and forgives easily which I think I'm pretty soft-hearted or maybe I should use the word useless. After a certain cooling period, I totally forgot how angry I was at that point of time and thought to myself, the only way to happiness is to forgive and forget. And I did so. Tolerance is the golden word!

while waiting for our food to be served
my niece is so pretty right?

food at seafood paradise was not bad but pretty costly

my brothers and their families with my favorite nephews and niece (",)

so cute and mischievous
LOVE THEM!!

-ahcai

No comments: