Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tingyi's Birthday Celebration 16Jul11

After seeing each other 5 days in a week, we still met up on a Saturday. Can you guess who are the people whom I met up? Yes! They are my colleagues in STE. Ha! This day, we decided to celebrate our supervisor's birthday which is on 9Jul11. He decided to go to a restaurant located around the Bukit Timah Turf Club.

It's really really really super costly. Ha! Although the atmosphere was real good, but I still don't think that it's worth the price. Food were ok, not fantastic too. After the lunch, we went to Serene Centre for some Island Creamery Ice Cream. I guess I was the only one excited about desserts. I ordered 5 scoops of ice cream and a mud pie but, I was the only one who kept eating. All the guys seems to be more attracted to their iPhones.

Well, I swear I will not suggest for ice cream with them again, NEVER! Ha! Do I sound serious here? Maybe a bit. You know, its very wasteful when u let the ice cream go melting and you can't finish it up in time and all by yourself. It's also frustrating when you know eating all that by yourself makes you grow fat. Ok, enough of all that. I did took some interesting and nice photos thou.

The restaurant that offers super expensive menu was call Picotin
It's a high class chill out venue with lots of "Ang Mohs" hanging around, but too bad they were all married with kids. Ha!

The atmosphere was good
Easy Breezy tone

Here's my supervisor, Tingyi on the right, wearing blue strip polo tee
We were celebrating his birthday
OS: He's the one who suggested the restaurant (RICH KID!)

Food which we ordered
Looks quite appetizing

I forced them to take a photo with their food, and which they did
Ha!
From top left: the toilet entrance, Tingyi & Nicholas
From bottom left: Me, the toilet signs & ZongHong

Real horse spotted, passing by us while we were eating
There were bunnies too and it stinks. Ha!

Spotted a Mummy Cat with her 3 kittens somewhere around the corner
2 of the kittens were resting in a big flower pot!
Tingyi played with them, letting us taking some very good pictures
Aww~ They are so cute!

The ice cream that I mentioned which I ate most of it by myself
-_-
I love the soursop flavor best!

-ahcai

No comments: