Monday, August 15, 2011

LCG Railway Walk 17Jul11

Have you ever heard of the rail train that travels from Singapore to Malaysia? Recently, the railway track was about to be demolished and trains were no longer in use. These attracted a huge number of people, including my friends and myself to experience the track walk this fine Sunday morning.

I must say, it really is a once in a lifetime opportunity but, do we have to force ourselves to wake up so early in the morning at 6am to prepare? I slept late on Saturday night as usual and of course, it's a struggle for me to get up that early the next day. Nevertheless, I convinced myself that it's a rare and golden opportunity not to be miss, hanging out with my LCG gang so I manage to meet them on time. Ha!

We had breakfast at the Bukit Timah market before heading to the Rail Mall for our start off

Leaving our footprints on the tracks

I LOVE GROUP PHOTOS!!

Exhausted and tired as we just kept walking as if it's a never ending route

-ahcai

No comments: