Saturday, November 12, 2011

Korea Grad Trip Day 4 - 18Jun10

Day 4: Lotte World

Having ma-shi-so-yo steamboat breakfast
LOVED ra-myeong spicy kimchi seafood steamboat~

Stuffs we did when we were waiting at the subway.
I can't remember what we were waiting for at that time -_-
Giving rose; staring; putting on makeup..
Buying admission tickets and taking pictures with the usher again..

Bits and pieces at Lotte World Part 1

Super excited in taking the 'top-down' ride

I like this photo a lot :)
Don't you think they're doing pretty well in the poses? Super real!

Bits and pieces at Lotte World Part 2

One of my objectives in Korea is to take as many photos with super cute kids.
I think my objective was very well met (",)

Having ra-myeong for dinner at Lotte World
I think the sketch Ling and Jean had was very well sketched :)

Definitely a must to replenish ourselves after the tiring day of excitement :)

Frogs; chicks; crabs that look like cameras etc..
Getting near to the nature is also part of the fun in Lotte World

LCG taking a 360 degrees ride which again, Weisi and me choose not to participate
We still had fun taking pictures while waiting for them to finish the ride

Weisi surprises Von by buying her a stalk of rose at the start of the day
See how blissful they are? Aww~

-ahcai

No comments: