Sunday, January 01, 2012

LSG Nite 2011 - 11Nov11

I've been too lazy to blog nowadays, especially when it's the holiday season lately. Oops! I've been busy with the X'mas season, shopping, buying presents for my dear friends around me.

Back to the topic, it's STE annual LSG Nite on the 11Nov11. What a good date to remember and have fun! We had the celebration at St James Power Station this year (budget was higher). LOL! It's really a great experience to have a company dinner at a night club. Seriously, who gets to have this kind of experience as we do? I'm really thrilled and overwhelmed.

The only flaw of the event was that a lot of people were left standing around, everywhere. As the area was so small to cater for that many of our staffs, we were left standing for 2 hours plus. Oh my! My legs were so sour and painful after the whole event ended. Nevertheless, I did had fun :)

Holding on to our admission tickets and queuing to get in


Very squeezy area but with good atmosphere
Thumbs up!

Everyone were so excited!
Wee~

Great performances put up by St James
Super sexy ladies on Pole Dances;
Hot singing of english pop songs;
Drooling hot dance from hot sexy hunks;
Woo Hoo~

Door gift from St James
A wine glass with LSG Nite print on

After the event, we went for some coffee and desserts
(didn't had our fill at St James)

Great coffee to end the day :)
Love Starbucks!

-ahcai

No comments: