Monday, January 02, 2012

4inl0ve X'mas 17Dec11

Yeah! It's the X'mas season again~
Which means it's 4inl0ve's annual big event - X'mas Tree Polaroid Photo Taking!

I seriously love X'mas every year and look forward to it always. Although, my pocket would have burnt a great big hole every December, but I really don't mind. Having the chance to buy presents for the friends you loved is a blessing. It's the best time to show your love and concern for them.

This year, we omitted the presents giving between us, but the D.I.Y x'mas card design competition is still on. The theme for 2011 is "LAZY". It's crazy! How did we ever come up with this ridiculous theme? It was really difficult and we all knew that it's going to be a tough battle.

I will save the x'mas card pictures for next time when I got it from Yue Mei. The winner of the competition would also be revealed then. It's really interesting!

We had Shu Teppan at the ION for brunch after the X'mas Tree Photo Taking

While waiting for our orders to be served

Sha-Bu Sha-Bu and Teppan Rice!
Yummy!

Took with another X'mas Tree located in Takashimaya
Doesn't look that bad either (",)

Gossip Time!
Chilled out at Starbucks :)
Had Chocolate Molten Cake and Green Tea Latte!
Great choice!

Fang and Horsey went off for their friend's event, leaving Ym, Weili, Ch and me.
We went for some shopping and settle at the Hot Tomato for dinner.
Another great choice!

I really had a great time that day. Thanks to all my dear 4inl0ve and friends. Looking forward to another fruitful year ahead :)

-ahcai


No comments: