Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Ashley! - 8Mar12

Our first celebration of her birthday together :)

The lead in the post is Ashley, my boyfriend's eldest brother's girlfriend. That day, we had a date to celebrate her birthday (actual date was on 10 March), together with Vivien, my boyfriend's second elder brother's girlfriend. Sounds very complicated but YES, we actually became very good friends. But it's a pity, Vivien couldn't come as she was sick. The two of us went as usual and had fun still.

We had Fine Dining at Angus Black Restaurant located at Takashimaya. Each of us paid $70 for a full course set meal. Her steak costs $49+ and my mixed grilled seafood costs $33+. We both topped up $10 to make it a set meal (super worth it). Ordered additional spaghetti at $16+.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!! May you have a fruitful and fulfilling year ahead :) Cheers!

Gorgeous Birthday Girl :)

I look shag without makeup but still insist on taking a photo with the food. LOL!

My first Fine Dining experience took place at Black Angus, located at Takashimaya and I gave high ratings for the restaurant.
I was taken back by their appetizer, seriously.
After the first bite, this came to my mind: How can an appetizer tastes SO GOOD?
It just made me look forward to the upcoming dishes :)
Fried Fish Pastry

Bread and butter

Different cutleries for different dishes

Clam Chowder Soup which both of us had thumbs up for it

Great ambience!

The view from my seat to the outside

A random picture on her iPhone with the blinky accessories
She's very happy about the D.I.Y. scrapbook :)

A present from Vivien and me. Hope she'll like it :) It's a Versace perfume that was launched recently, THE YELLOW DIAMOND.

The unique Miso Based Salmon Spaghetti
If you're someone who loves Miso, you'll definitely like this dish


Garden Salad - healthy lifestyle

Seriously, after all the appetizers and sides, we were both super full
Wished that we can pack the mains away for supper..
Mixed Grilled Seafood

Her Rib Eye Beef Steak which she adore

There's always room for desserts even when I'm super full~~
Tiramisu cake :)

Raspberry Cheese Cake which I personally like it more than the Tiramisu cake

My D.I.Y. scrapbooking for her :)
I am super proud of the masterpiece. Seriously! LOL!


-ahcai

No comments: