Sunday, April 01, 2012

6 Years Together - 16Mar12

Wee-u-wee~ Our 6 years together!! Cheers!

It was a fine Friday Morning when I woke up in smiles :) I'm happy because it's Friday. I'm happy because I don't need to go to work (took a day leave). I'm happy because I have a date with him.

We had a whole TO-DO list to be done for the day. 1st stop: Brunch at the Riders Cafe. You know, I always love Brunch. To be exact, I love Breakfast. The reason is simple. A rich and fulfilling breakfast just make my day :) We spent a total of $40+ around.

Then it's dessert time!! Another thing that I always wanted to do. A sweet treat after brunch! K Ki, located at Ann Siang Hill was our 2nd stop. The mini cafe was strongly recommended by TingYi and ZongHong so there we were, sitting in and enjoying our after-brunch dessert.

3rd stop: Marina Bay Sands Art & Science Musuem. We had intended to go for the Titanic Exhibition but.. It was closed for the day as they were preparing for another exhibition. He was disappointed as he wanted to visit so badly and we came all the way down just for it.

After walking for some time, we felt tired and decided to change our destination. Our 4th and final stop for the day: Orchard ION. We were randomly window shopping and chance upon the sign that attracts our attention. Happy Hour promotion! $9.90 for a selected main dish at Ginza Bairin. Original price was around $15 and we were so happy we managed to make it 10 min before the happy hour ends! To our surprise, the discounted dinner did not disappoint us at all. Instead, it exceeded our expectations! Thumbs Up!

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY DADA! More years awaits us in future :)

Horses could be seen everywhere around the Riders Cafe area :)


Views of the cafe
Easy Breezy Ambience :)



Menu of Riders Cafe for breakfast

Love the decorations of the Cafe
Artistic isn't it?


Always on the iPhone..

My Poached Eggs with Shiitake Mushrooms and Creamed Corn
Cream corn was a wrong choice :(

Love the Cappuccino's coffee art (",)

His Poached Eggs Benedict and Cappuccino

Love his expression in this photo :)

The washroom was fully air-conditioned and clean

Specials for the day

The entrance of Riders Cafe

The Marmalade Pantry Cafe was just beside the Riders Cafe
Our next Brunch location :p

Flowers from him for our anniversary and my birthday
SUPER LIKE! :)

Whole choices of cakes to choose from
Desserts just make me happy :)

I LOVE this photo :)
There's a focus point that I emphasize here

The beverages menu

Dorm store beside but within the cafe
Expensive~

Fruit Tea recommended by the cafe owner
Osmanthus Sencha

His White Chocolate with Mango filling a.k.a Antoinette was great!
Dark Chocolate with Raspberry filling
Wrong Choice? I don't really like it. Too bitter and too sour :(

Inner view of the Antoinette

Inner view of the Dark Chocolate with Raspberry filling cake

Other food items that were for sale other than the cakes

Very cute decorations :p

K Ki at Ann Siang Hill

On our way to MBS in the bus

Spotted this very nice scenery background :)

Lotus could be found everywhere outside the Museum

A very Titanic pose which he insisted on taking
The Titanic exhibition that we did not visit

Self entertaining while waiting for the food to be served.

Tonkotsu Ramen

Highly recommended Curry Chicken Katsu Rice
$9.90 inclusive of a drink

His exaggerating expression -_-

I love this picture a lot :)

My card for him :)

His digital D.I.Y. scrapbook for me

-ahcai

No comments: