Monday, August 22, 2011

Rachel Liang Soulmate Mini Concert - 9Jul11

Just right after I got back from my genting trip last month, I went for this F.O.C (ch got the free tickets when he bought Casio watch for me) mini concert by Rachel Liang. She came promoting her latest album Soulmate and frankly speaking, before I went for the concert, I never heard of her new songs at all.

Very relieved, I love the new songs that she sang that day (FYI, she did not sing all new songs). Her voice was really special as it kind of felt warmth. Songs like 情人知己, 一百万种亲吻, 受不了 etc are really nice. It was in our playlist some weeks back ago if you noticed it :)

It was held at St James Power Station
Cool location and my first time there :)

She's pretty small size but has a powerful voice
Cute too~

We went Vivocity after the concert and had GONG tea with fruit tart

Came across this super cute window decoration of Ted Baker

Next day - 10Jul11
We went for Japanese buffet again~
Tarafuku by Tampopo company
Rating: so-so

Bitter face after the 'normal' taste Japanese Buffet

-ahcai

No comments: