Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Night Safari - 30Jul11

This fine evening, I made my way to the Night Safari for the first time in my life. I bought the discounted tickets at half the original price, $16 at Deal.com.sg. Wow! I did saved quite a lot.

Yue Mei bought the tickets too as she wanted to come with Weimin (their first visits too). So, the four of us (Yue Mei, Weimin, Ch and me) went together. Ha! Sounds like a double couple date. Due to not being able to forecast any huge crowd at the Night Safari, which is a grave mistake but also a pleasant-surprise mistake at the same time. We waited for 30min for the tram as there were simply too many tourists (the grave mistake) but I felt good, like a real tourist (pleasant-surprise mistake). Ha! Contradicting!

To summarize on the whole trip, it was exciting in the first hour but it soon became tiring and exhausting and hungry as we kept walking. Some of the animals were asleep while some just turned their backs on us. It was also very dark and we could hardly see some of the animals.

Night Safari experience: To visit once in a lifetime till any new or interesting animals were being brought in.

Before heading for Night Safari, ch and I dropped by Clementi Mall
Here's Baskin Robbins, my favorite ice cream shop :)
Isn't the Clown Ice Cream cute?
I saw some young girls buying it and got so tempted and told the shop assistant that I wanted the same ice cream as them. OMG! Thick skin! Trying to act cute at such an age.
Ch also trying to act cute with the Clown Ice Cream (the truth is, I forced him to take that picture)

Met up with Yue Mei and Weimin outside the Night Safari
See, we were so happy and excited when we were going in

the waited 30min tram ride
Sweating and Shag

Fire performance and some animals shots

Weili, can you see this?
OMG! Don't scold me. Seriously, there's nothing to be afraid of just by looking at the picture.

Snap shots here and there
Too dark

There's a Z bar cafe with all the zebra chairs
So cute~
Free hugs anyone by the *****

Souvenir shop with lots of cute and cuddly soft toys (but they were too expensive)

-ahcai

No comments: