Wednesday, January 04, 2012

X'mas with Him - 24Dec11

On x'mas eve, ch and me didn't have any big celebration, just a normal and simple one like what we usually do during weekends.

The biggest aim we had that day was to buy his x'mas present. I had sourced out a jacket for him but was waiting for him to try out the sizes. There was this Nike Grey Jacket with it's internal bright blue in color and I wanted so much to buy for him when I was sourcing for x'mas presents. Sadly to say, Paragon's shop was only left with a last piece of size M. In the end, I did not buy as I was afraid it'll be too tight for him.

So after some query and sourcing, we got to know that the Suntec shop had this very last piece of Size L. We immediately rushed down and bought it. He liked the design too (I won't deny that I always had a great taste in choosing clothes). LOL!

Then we settle for my favorite Korean Food at Seoul Yummy. Great choice!

MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE!
메리 크리스마스!


Glass noodles; ginseng chicken soup; saba fish; side dishes
A must-order everytime!
Super delicious!

Some behind-the-scenes pictures while eating
-ahcai

No comments: